Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- Monitor the line parameters such as chemicals, temperature, level etc.
- Assist supervisors in trouble shooting.
- Carry out R & D work if necessary.
- Co-ordinate with compounding on the type of latex and formulation use.
- Monitor the usage of chemical.
- Liaise with Production / Manufacturing Executive and manager on any quality problem.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
Who can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Chemistry and Science or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team player.