Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Supports in execution of quality continuous improvement project identified in plant to enable on time completion with expected results delivered, and to assist in the organization of data in SAP.
- Data compilation and establish trend analysis for incoming crude oil quality (CPO, CPKO, CCNO and crude soft oils). Highlight if abnormal trend is detected.
- Database compilation for 3-MCPD, GE, PAH4 for all soft oils and tropical oils.
- Assist in validation activities for all ingredients and processing aids coming from 2nd alternative suppliers.
- Conducts weekly audit on CCPs an OPRPs and validates effectiveness of action taken on gaps closure through inspection and trend monitoring.
- Supports in establishing used bag filter condition baseline for all loading points for 3 months.
- To complete a database for analysis requested by customer using the info from SAP (Sales text, CMIR) and Sales toolkit.
- To extract the info by each product group for both plants and transfer it into the excel sheet.
- To check the specification set in SAP versus the requirement by the customers.
Projects & allocation:
- Ingredients and processing aids validation activities – 20%
- Weekly CCPs and OPRPs audits - 20%
- Bag filter condition baseline establishment – 20%
- Completion of database for analysis – 20%
- Checking on the specification – 20%
Who Can Apply:
- The person requires to be strong analytically mindset; have an inquisitive mind; self-starter.
- Basic skill in excel.
- 3-4 months duration
- In process to finish an Chemistry / Food Technology / Food Science university degree