🌐QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd:
QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd is a member of QL Resources Berhad. QL Resources is a sustainable and scalable multinational agro-food corporation with a market capitalisation of over USD$2.0 billion. QL is among Asean's largest egg producers and surimi manufacturers and is building a presence in the sustainable palm oil sector with activities including milling, plantations and biomass clean energy.
- Support the day-to-day laboratory work under microbiology/molecular biology/serology sections.
- Handle internal customers and interact with supervisors and colleagues to learn about the world of work and gain first-hand experience of working in the lab.
- 3-6 months internship period of exciting hands on learning and development opportunities awaits you.
- You will have the chance to demonstrate your ability and capability in a real-world working place, where you can develop and build upon skills that can help you in future employment opportunities.
Who Can Apply:
- Currently pursuing a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical),BioTechnology, Microbiology or equivalent. CGPA of 3.0 and above or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Laboratory Skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written) in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self-driven and motivated individual, who is always eager to learn and grow.
- Willing to be based in lab located at Rawang, Selangor. Address: No 37, 37A and 37B, Jalan Bandar Rawang 3, Pusat Bandar Rawang, 48000, RAWANG, Selangor
1 internship position(s) for duration of 3 to 6 months.