A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
Drive sales performance of assigned products and achieve assigned responsibility in assigned territory through business planning, sales call, product presentation, product knowledge test; follow the related business and sales force effectiveness processes.
- Conduct sales activities to achieve sales performance of assigned products and territories.
- Conduct business planning, sales call, professional product presentation and pass knowledge test.
- Attend trainings and develop the related sales competencies to build sales effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and stakeholders to conduct the MCM activities and engagement.
- Follow the related business and sales force effectiveness processes.
- Carry out all sales activities to align with GSK Code of Conduct and company standards (SOP).
- Others as agreed and assigned by superior.
Who Can Apply:
- Pharmacy, Nurse, Sciences Degree or relevant background
- Experiences: Medical sales experience from multinational companies is preferable, fresh undergraduate is considered
- Result-oriented and self-driven
- Analytical thinking
- Technical knowledge
- Able to work on strict way of working
***Able to locate and/or commute to work in up-countries (within the assigned regions)