🌐About Lam Soon:
Lam Soon is a household name in South East Asia, known for its quality products and strong brand management skills. With strong brands and extensive sales & distribution network, it is recognized as a major Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) player. From its beginnings, it has grown steadily over the years and today, it has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Lam Soon Group business activities comprise of plantation/milling, refining of cooking oil to the manufacturing of margarine, specialty fats, soap and detergent and oleochemicals. Our products are manufactured to the highest international standards including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) awarded to its factories in Malaysia and Thailand. Besides our own brands, Lam Soon also provides contract manufacturing services, especially for soap.
- Responsible to support , supervise, and to ensure all proper test methods conducted for raw materials , finished products and troubleshooting
- To support team in manufacturing and process issues
- Ability to provide sound advice and ideas for production improvement
- Perform other related duties from time to time
Who Can Apply:
- Posses a Bachelor Degree in Biology or Microbiology
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience in related field
- Preferably with working knowledge of GMP , HACCP and ISO Quality Management system and procedures will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and handle multiple task
- Good command or written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
How to apply?
Sending your resume with a recent sized photograph to:
Human Resource Department
Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd
Wisma DLS, No. 6, Jalan Jurunilai U1/20,
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park,
P.O. Box 7478, 40716 Shah Alam, Selangor
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection process.