BookDoc, based in Kuala Lumpur, aims to improve access to care across Southeast Asia.
The management team has a combined business experience of more than 150 years, comprising seasoned healthcare, ICT and insurance professionals, entrepreneurs, bankers, regulators and policy makers, with deep management expertise across Asia.
BookDoc has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and want to make a change to the world.
- Prepare PPT and conduct monthly health seminar for BookDoc’s corporate clients
- Handle multi-portfolios.
- Update and share monthly incentive scheme
- Handle related documentation and required licenses (if any) with the relevant authorities.
- Support the preparation of marketing tools in terms of write up, proofreading, and translating related articles for posting purposes. i.e on social media, BookDoc Health Tips section, monthly newsletters etc.
- Help with the drafting of relevant FAQ & ticketing responses for Live Chat feature.
Who Can Apply:
- Minimum Degree holder, preferably those who major in Nutrition, Food Sciences, Food Technology and relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- PC literate, familiar with Microsoft Office and PPT preparation and handling.
- Pleasant & mature disposition with good interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels.
- Fast learner and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable conversing in either English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin
- Ready to join a startup, open for a new learning experience and work in an IT/Tech/ Mobile App company.