🌐Subang Jaya Medical Centre:
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is an internationally accredited, 393-bed multi-disciplinary private hospital in Malaysia, widely recognised as a pioneer at the forefront of exceptional clinical practice in the region.
This state-of-the-art facility delivers outstanding patient care using the most innovative medical technologies. Our commitment to exceptional medical practice means SJMC is one of Malaysia’s most trusted hospitals, and the only two-time winner of the coveted Prime Minister’s Quality Award for private hospitals in Malaysia.
Who Can Apply:
- Diploma or Degree in Diagnostic Imaging or Radiography or Medical Imaging.
- At least three (3) years of continuous general radiography practice and two (2) years’ experience in specialized procedures.
- Expert knowledge of specialized imaging modalities including CT Scan, MRI, Vascular Interventional Radiology, Cath Lab, Ultrasound etc.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching of radiographers is an advantage.
- Supervisory experience is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact within a multidisciplinary team.
If you believe you have the attributes we are looking for, lodge your application at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
30th April 2019.
A very attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate. For further enquiries on this position, please contact the HR, SJMC at 03-5639 1212.