🌐Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care:
We’re passionate about delivering exceptional healthcare for our patients. If you’re the kind of person who is passionate about being part of that, we want to hear from you.
Working in the healthcare industry can present some exhilarating challenges, but there is no other industry that offers such genuine rewards. That’s why at Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care we’re committed to supporting our staff in being the best that they can be, so the care we deliver is the best that it can be. Our motto is people caring for people, because our staff are at the heart of everything we do.
- Renders safe & competent nursing care to patients within the hospital.
- Plans and executes Nursing Care for his/her patients with team members according to individual Patient’s needs.
- Responsible for providing nursing leadership and is accountable for the coordination of clinical activities.
- Makes professional judgment and decisions about nursing care whilst demonstrating knowledge and critical thinking in the delivery patient care.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Post Basic would be ab added advantage.
- SRN registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- Must possess annual practicing license
- Strong team player
Interested applicants are invited to email your full resume with recent passport size photo, stating current salary, expected salary and contact details to email@example.com