🌐Soon Soon Oilmills Sdn. Bhd.:
Soon Soon Oilmills Sdn Bhd is a diversified integrated oilseed, grain and oil processing concern, producing food and feed ingredients. Incorporated in 1978 as a part of Soon Soon Group.
Our factories are strategically located on two main sites, one near the deep water port in the Prai Industrial Estate, Penang and another within the port area of Westport in Pulau Indah, Selangor, Malaysia. Our strategically located factories coupled with the synergies derived from an integrated processing complex have over the years enabled us to produce quality products at competitive prices.
We are also committed to produce safe, wholesome, healthy and high quality food and feed ingredients in accordance to international standard requirements of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Our oil refinery is now FSSC 22000 certified and we are working towards certifying the rest of the factories.
Soon Soon Oilmills Sdn Bhd has always emphasized on the importance of R&D and we have been working closely with our customers to continuously improve existing products as well as to develop new or customized products. Our technical team also keeps abreast with the latest technology and regularly publishes and presents scientific papers in journals and conferences worldwide.
For more than three decades, Soon Soon Oilmills Sdn Bhd has supplied its customers worldwide with quality food and feed ingredients with safety built in. We treat our customers as our business partners as we believe in long term relationships.
- Plan, execute, coordinate and monitor daily samply testing.
- Ensire that all the laboratory equipments are maintained in good working order.
- Ensure lab operation in terms of management and technical requirements are in place.
- Conduct training for new method implemented.
- Supervises subordinates in their tasks.
- Maintains and improves subordinates analysis skill through continuous crosscheck and retraining program.
- Monitor and ensure quality of test result
- Monitor and implement lab quality system in accordance with ISO17025 requirement
- Develop of new analysis method
- Coordinate plant process study, advice on analysis method and design overall analysis experiement layout.
- Prepare statistical evaluation report to analyze method validation, process study, process or quality discrepancy investigation and crosscheck.
Who Can Apply:
- Degree in Chemistry (Pure Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry)
- 3-5 years experience in GLC preferably in GCMC;
- Experience in other Laboratory Equipment, eg. HPLC, UV Spectrophotometer and etc will be an added advantage;
- Able to organize, coordinate, implement and supervise a given task in a systematic manner;
- Knowledge om ISO17025 and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) will be an added advantage;
- Preferably registered Chemist with Institut Kimia Malaysia (IKM).
We offer competitive remuneration package and provide an innovative work environment. Interested applicants are invited to submit their application in writing with a comprehensive curriculum vitae, contact details and expected salary to:
HQ Penang Address:
2448, Lorong Perusahaan 2, Prai Industrial Estate, 13600 Prai, Penang.
Tel: 04-382 8288 ext: 160 (Recruitment)
fax: 04-398 1201
Plot 55711, Mukim & Daerah Klang, Pelabuhan Barat, 42920 Pulau Indah, Selangor.
Tel: 03-3101 1188 ext: 120 (Recruitment)