🌐Malayan Flours Mills Berhad:
Responsible to perform various research and experiments, determining food safety and how to sustain it.
Work on the front line of food safety to ensure the safety in the food products. Their research ensures food products abide by government regulations regarding food health and safety. Act as a focal point to poultry integration food safety standard to ensure by-product supply to internal stakeholders are compliance to the standard.
- To research micro-organisms in food products and are tasked primarily with preventing food-borne diseases.
- Study food poisoning, spoilage & preservation, as well as participating in food legislation establishment & enforcement
- Focus on how microbes harm food products - to study, research, analyse and come out the preventive action and corrective action plan
- To observe how the processing and packaging processes of food products affect food preservation over time
- To implement improvements that ensure operations are complying with government food safety regulations
- To serve as researchers and leader in the laboratory in the lab
- To coordinate in projects with poultry integration stakeholders, i.e. nutritionist and feed processing of bacteria cultures to checking raw food for pathogens and come out the preventive action plan on how to enhance the quality of the food products
Who Can Apply:
- Bachelor Degree in Microbiology, Biology or Food Science.
- At least 4-5 years experience in food microbiology related work.
- Experience in HACCP, GMP, Food Safety
Contact our Talent Acquisition Team:
- +603 2170 0904, 905, 906 & 831